With National Green Juice Day on January 26th, here are two delicious green juice recipes, courtesy of HUROM.
White Grapes, Spinach, Basil & Pineapple Juice
- 1 cup of white grapes
- 1/8 cup of spinach
- 2 tablespoons of basil
- 1 cup of pineapple
- Remove peel and core of the pineapple. Slice into appropriate sizes.
- Wash white grapes, basil and spinach thoroughly.
- Insert ingredients into juicer alternating their order
Apple Celery Juice
- 1 3/4 cup apple
- 1/2 cup celery
- Half a lemon
- Cut your fibrous celery into 5cm pieces.
- Remove the seeds from the apple, and slice into appropriate sizes.
- Take turns inserting apple and celery into juicer.
- When all of the ingredients have been put in, switch lever to “half-open” position. Allow the compressed pulp to be expelled from the drum.
- Slice thin piece of lemon for garnish and enjoy!
Recipes by Hurom