Ingredients, Serves 2
2 Dr. Praeger’s Super Greens Burgers
1 ear corn
½ cup baby tomatoes
½ cup quinoa
½ cup sprouts
Pesto Avocado Sauce
2 cups basil
½ cup olive oil
1 tbsp pine nuts
1 tsp minced garlic
Salt and Pepper to Taste
optional: (sesame seeds)
– Bring one cup of water to boil, add quinoa and let simmer for 20 minutes until tender.
– In a blender or food processor combine basil, olive oil, garlic, pine nuts, avocado and a pinch of salt.
– In a nonstick skillet, cook Dr. Praeger’s Super Greens Burgers on each side for 5-7 minutes until golden brown. Chop each burger into 4 slices.
– Remove burgers and in the same skillet, heat tomatoes and corn for 3-5 mins until slightly cooked.
– Assemble bowl by combining the quinoa and pesto, and topping with burgers, tomatoes, corn, sprouts, salt and pepper.