Ingredients, Serves 1
1 Dr. Praeger’s Mushroom Risotto Veggie Burger
½ cup cooked lentils
½ cup cooked quinoa
½ sweet potato
6 Brussels sprouts
6 cherry tomatoes
1 baby cucumber
2 kale leaves
½ small avocado
1 tablespoon coconut oil
Pinch sea salt
1 tablespoon hemp seeds
Lemon Tahini Dressing Ingredients:
1/4 cup tahini
2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
salt and pepper to taste
1/4 cup water to thin
– Preheat the oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
– Dice sweet potato into ½ inch cubes and cut Brussels sprouts in half.
– Lay out sweet potato and Brussels sprouts on a baking sheet, drizzle with coconut oil and a pinch of sea salt, roast in the oven for 15 minutes.
– Remove baking sheet from oven and stir/flip sweet potatoes and Brussels sprouts, add one frozen Dr. Praeger’s – Mushroom Risotto Veggie Burger to the baking sheet and place back in the oven for 7 minutes.
– Stir/flip sweet potatoes, Brussels and veggie burger again, and cook for a final 5 minutes, until everything on the tray is heated through and crispy.
While everything is roasting:
– Cook the quinoa and lentils according to package instructions.
– Rinse, devein and chop kale leaves. Enjoy the kale raw or steamed by boiling over water in a veggie steamer for 3 – 4 minutes.
– Slice baby cucumber, cherry tomatoes and avocado.
– Make dressing by adding all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
– Once everything is cook and veggies are sliced, add to a big-bowl, drizzle with dressing and top with sprinkle of hemp seeds, enjoy!