4 oz. applesauce
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/8 ground cloves
1/3 cup unsweetened coconut
1/2 cup dates (pitted & chopped)
1/4 tsp nutmeg
1 cup roasted nuts of your choice (cashews, almonds, walnuts…)
3/4 cup rolled oats
1/3 cup vanilla plant-based protein powder
– Place nuts, oats, dates, applesauce, and protein powder in the 3-in-1 Total Juicer, scraping sides regularly until dough like texture forms.
– Add the carrot pulp and blend until combined. Mixture will be sticky.
– Pour coconut into a medium bowl.
– Add cinnamon, nutmeg and ground cloves into ball mixture.
– Remove dough and form into 15 balls, rolling each into coconut. Place balls onto parchment paper or a clean baking sheet and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
– Store in refrigerator in an airtight container for up to 5 days.